“The Mystic Celt “ restaurant is the dream of Paul and Sylvia Smith. We are trying to promote an age-old tradition that nourished not only our forefathers’ bodies, but also their spirits. Thus we coined the phrase “ Traditional Celtic Cuisine.
- We only use sustainable fish and source much of our other ingredients within a 50 mile radius.
- All of our crab and lobster come from Anthony Rice and we only use Irish beef.
- Chef Paul(Wicklows 1st Celebrity Chef) uses local organic growers and artisan producers.
- Chef Paul also grows a lot of his own ingredients.
- Gluten free and coeliac as well as all other dietary needs catered for on giving prior notice.
Recently we have developed a new awareness of the dishes of our ancestors and the confidence to recreate and enrich our native culinary tradition. A new Irish food culture is growing, driven by the lavish bounties of our seas, lakes and the rich land of Erin. Our menu is a celebration of the rich, ancient food culture of a uniquely beautiful land. This is our tribute to the country of our birth, a land where we are privileged to live.